On the brink of fall, we just can't help but flock to our past favorite fall dishes. It also doesn't hurt that this one fits the fall color scheme quite well. This is a quick one pan dish that you can add (or omit) any veggie you like (or don't like). We used what we had on hand, but this combination of ingredients also happens to be one of our all time favorites. Simple, quick, hearty, delicious.
- Olive oil
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- Sneaky Greens Black Pepper Grinder
- Sneaky Greens Garlic Shaker
- Sneaky Greens Himalayan Pink Salt Shaker
- 1 hand-washed green zucchini
- 1 large, peeled, sweet potato
- A handful or two of hand-washed button mushrooms
- Two generous handfuls of de-stemmed kale
- Heat large sauté pan over medium heat until warm. Add a tablespoon or two of your favorite olive oil.
- After cutting all veggies into uniform pieces, add all veggies except the kale to your heated pan.
- Season to taste with all of the Sneaky Greens listed above. Stir to combine.
- Sauté over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until the sweet potatoes soften.
- Add the kale to the pan and stir to combine. Allow the kale to wilt for about 5 minutes, then remove pan from heat.
This dish can be served alongside your favorite protein or as a main course. If you choose to eat this as your main course, we recommend making it a meal by tossing some local greens with olive oil, lemon, and a few grinds of Sneaky Greens Black Pepper. Enjoy!