We introduced our take on the classic Italian chopped salad at Mama Jean's tasting fair this week. We love to give our customer's fun new ways to use Sneaky Greens in everyday meals and this one was a hit!
Just as we did for this event, our Italian chopped salad recipe can be prepared in advance and kept chilled for serving. Enjoy and please share your outcome with us on Facebook and Instagram!
- Half pound of peppered salami
- 1 can of chickpeas (drained & rinsed)
- 1 can of green olives
- 1 large purple onion
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1 large tomato
- 1 cucumber
- 1 lemon
- Parmesan cheese
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Red wine vinegar
- Sneaky Greens Black Pepper
- Sneaky Greens Pizza My Heart
- Dice all the veggies and place in a large bowl.
- Add the can of olives and the can of chickpeas. Stir to combine.
- Stir in the fresh squeezed lemon, several generous grinds of Sneaky Greens Black Pepper, two tablespoons of olive oil, and a tablespoon of red wine vinegar.
- Spoon into your favorite bowl and add several generous shakes of Sneaky Greens Pizza My Heart.